Monday, June 18, 2007

I just came from the library and I found nothing interesting. Even the books around failed to cheer me. I am bored you know. Ennui. I wanted to apply as a student assistant in the lib just so I could spend my free time doin' something worthwhile but my sister said a lot of kids had applied already they won't be admitting anymore. Sigh. What would I do?! I can't sleep all afternoon! In this heat!

Someone offered me a job. I have to teach piano to, say, nine kids from 8am-12noon and they're gonna pay me about nine hundred(P900) pesos. That is every saturday only. What do you think? Should I take the job? It's not the money I want, really. What a shame it would be if I got the money and the kids didn't learn anything. Duh. Am still having second thoughts 'bout it.

No comments: